We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Smart Sroat, Electromagnetic Flow Meters, Flowmeter For Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Industrial Utility Management, Water Supply Schemes, Sugar Industries, Distilleries, Automobile Industries (Automotive Industry), Chemical Industries, Food Industries, Flowmeters. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India and majorly we serve our customers from Australia, New Zealand and India.
Manas have now introduced a new type of primary flow sensor & smart flow transmitter in their electromagnetic flow meter series. The flow meter can be used to measure various types of fluid which can be found across various industrial processes. Some of the application areas include : Effluent treatment plants, Sewage treatment plant, Water supply schemes, Steel industry, Sugar industry and distillery, Pulp and paper, Chemical and pharmaceutical, Food and Drug industry.
This sensor works on the Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. The meter is true volume measuring meter. The measurement is independent of viscosity, density, dissolved / undissolved solids, pressure or temperature of the flowing liquid as long as it maintains certain minimum conductivity. Various types of liner & electrode materials are available as per application requirements.
The new sensors are more compact in size & more sensitive. Earth ring or earth electrode, both option are available. Empty tube detection is also provided.
Principal Advantages :
- Wide range of sizing DN 25 to DN 350 ( Higher sizes are available but model is Mega-Sroat )
- Manufactured in conformity with quality system ISO 9001:2015
- Factory calibrated on accurate test rigs as per ISO 4185
- New Feature : Empty tube detector electrode.
- Option of earth electrode or earth ring is available.
- End Connection : Flange type available in various standards viz. ANSI, DIN, BS etc.
- Various types of liners viz. Hard Rubber, Soft Rubber, Neoprene, PTFE, PFA.
- Typical Ingress Protection, IP68 for flow sensor & IP67 for transmitter.
- Time tested pulse D.C. Technique for flow Measurement.
- Isolated comm. Port, digital & analog outputs.
- Sewage Treatment : Waste water measurement, Sluge measurement etc.
- Effluent Treatment : Untreated as well as treated effluent measurement
- Industrial Utility Management : Measuring water consumed by each plant. Water audit.
- Water Supply Schemes : Raw water as well as treated water measurement.
- Sugar Industries & Distilleries : Measurement of imbibition water, raw juice etc.
Measurement of Spent wash, Fermented wash molasses etc.
- Automobile Industries : Flow measurement of coolant,for radiator efficiency.
- Chemical Industries : Measurement of acidic, alkaline chemicals, slurries with & without dissolved solids.
- Food & Beverages : Special end connection like sms union, triclover clamp, fully SS body, PTFE or PFA liner available.
- Boiler Feed Water Measurement.
Transmitter : Smart Sroat, SS 1002
Manas has introduced now a Smart Sroat Transmitter housed in a die cast Aluminium. Easy to program for various flow meter sizes ( max velocity upto 10 m/s f.s. ) Can measure forward or reverse flow rates, extremely compact in size. Available in Wall mounting type, Pipe mounting type, Integral type. Option for empty tube detection. Min. Media conductivity 20 micro siemens. Various options for signal outputs like 4 -20 mA, Open collector, pulse , Comm. Port with Modbus RTU. Built in 16 X 2 line LCD with backlit for flow rate indication & totalisation. Suitable for both primary flow sensors viz. SROAT 1000 & SROAT 1000 plus. Send Enquiry